Used to be called by the French as "the Pearl of the Far Orient" in early XX century, Saigon is something that makes you believe Vietnam is one of the most dynamic countries in Asia. It is surely not a traditional Vietnamese town, but it captivates the tourists with the excitement of shopping centers and modernized services..
- Tour code: SGT 05
- Tour Price: from 116 USD
- Departure dates: Jan to Dec
- Tour Duration: 04days / 03 nights
- Tour Route: Saigon - Saigon
- Connection: Excellent to combine with a short trip to Cambodia by either airway, land way or riverway.
- Maximum group size: 15
- Guide: Fully escorted by qualified guide
Day 01: Arrival Saigon (Meals: D)
Arrive in Saigon. Greeted by tour guide at the airport and transferred to the hotel. Dinner with special Vietnamese cuisine and overnight in Saigon.
Day 02: Touring Saigon on Foot (Meals: B/L)
Being warm all year round, Saigon offers various options of tropical stuffs with lovely modern styles in traditional materials. Join your Orientation Tour today thru the city, with stops at the Historical Museum to have more knowledge of the Vietnamese culture, which surely helps you understand the deep meaning inside many popular handicrafts or souvenir. Visit Ben Thanh, the most central market of Saigon, then stroll along Le Loi and Dong Khoi streets, passing by the Notre Dame Cathedral, and reach Diamond Plaza shopping centre, where you can pick from real Pierre Cardin dress to a local wooden miniature. Dinner with delicious Vietnamese foods. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 03: Saigon at Leisure (Meals: B)
Unlike other towns in Vietnam where you often drive from one to another venue to choose different favourite goods, lots of typical oriental products can be collected in Saigon downtown. So today is your own day to walk and shopping around. (no services today).
Please note! check with our guide for essential information beforehand to save time of finding good shops and to avoid possible matters of purchasing and behavior with the local people.
Day 04: Saigon Departure (Meals: B)
At your leisure until your guide comes to pick-up you to Tan Son Nhat Airport for the departure flight.
This is a private tour and the price per person varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, the hotel ratings and your departure date. If you want to get a tailor made price quote for this tour, please fill out the online tour inquiry form and give us as much information as possible about your trip. Our online travel experts will be at your service.
- Qualified English-speaking tour guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Twin-shared room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (no drinks ), 3 breakfasts 1 lunch 1 dinner
- Admission fees
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa arrangement
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals
- Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program