Day 1: Arrival - Phnom Penh
Arrive at Phnom Penh International Airport or Boat port in Phnom Penh and welcome and transfer to hotel for check in. Afternoon, visit Toul Sleng. visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum. Overnight stay at hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap by domestic fly (B)
Transfer to airport for domestic fly to Siem Reap International airport by morning fly. Arrive and Transfer to check-in at hotel.
Afternoon visit the old town of King Jayavarman VII, the famous and powerful king in the late of 12th century. The city is called Krong Angkor Thom, the town of Khmer including the temple such as: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple complex, Terraces of Elephants , Terrace of Leper King and Former Royal Palace. Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Mountain. Overnight stay in Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap (B)
After breakfast, departure to excursion of Banteay Srei temple, the small pink sandstone temple. It was contructed by Jayavarman VII in the late of 12th - early 13th century C.E. After this temple, back to Visit Ta prum temple. Then Thomanoun and Chao saytevada temple. Afternoon, we start to visit the grand Circuit such as: Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta som and Pre Rup temple for sunset. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Departure (B)
Today, visit to Angkor Temple the great wonder world. Afternoon, check out and transfer to visit Tonle Sap Great Lake to see floating village on the water. Visit Wat Bo Pagpda, the 400 years old pagoda located in the Siem Reap center. Visit Artisan's D'angkor, the caving art school. free time of shopping at local market name Phsar Chas for various souvenirs such as handicraft, silk, Jewelry etc. till time transfer to Siem Reap international airport for departure to next destination. End of our services.
This is a private tour and the price per person varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, the hotel ratings and your departure date. If you want to get a tailor made price quote for this tour, please fill out the online tour inquiry form and give us as much information as possible about your trip. Our online travel experts will be at your service.
Tour Price Includes:
- Transport used: Private car, Boat.
- Accommodation: 3 nights at hotels (1 night in Phnom Penh, 2 nights in Siem Reap )
- Meals include: 3 breakfasts
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee & sightseeing
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa fee to Cambodia 20 US$ per person for tourist visa, can apply on arrival
- International air ticket from/to Cambodia and departure air port tax 25 US$ per person which have to pay by client direct to Counter of Airport Tax dept. available in airport hall
- Domestic air ticket and departure air port tax 6 US$ per person which have to pay by client direct to Counter of Airport Tax dept.
- Meals as not mention in the program which cost will be 6 US$ to 8 US$ per person per each time
- Drink or beer by own account with cost about 1 US$ to 2.5 US$ per bottle of beer
- Other personal expense