Day 1- Siem Reap - Wat Amphil (L, D)
Just a short drive from Siem Reap, you will find your home for tonight: A tented camp.
Set out to explore the village and surroundings with your guide, who will facilitate your encounters with the local population.
Late afternoon, head out to the nearby banks of Tonlé Sap Lake, where you will have the opportunity to learn about life on the lake.
Later today, a local BBQ dinner will be prepared by your private chef at the camp, that you can enjoy in comfortable and stylish sitting areas.
Overnight in a tented camp at Wat Amphil.
Day 2 - Wat Roun - Siem Reap (B)
Get up early as you will be invited to witness the monks at Wat Amphil perform their morning ritualsA private blessing ceremony will wish you good luck on your journey. Breakfast at the camp. Enjoy a gentle bicycle ride (30km) from the camp through the typical countryside to the hidden Angkorian temple of Wat Athvea. On the way, you will stop to visit local communities and taste local products. Cycle further along a quiet river until you reach your hotel back in Siem Reap. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
This is a private tour and the price per person varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, the hotel ratings and your departure date. If you want to get a tailor made price quote for this tour, please fill out the online tour inquiry form and give us as much information as possible about your trip. Our online travel experts will be at your service.
Tour Prices Includes:
- Accommodation in a tented camp including logistics and security.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Local English speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply).
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sunset cocktails on Phnom Krom.
- Bike rental.
- Daily drinking water, cold towels and snacks.
Tour Prices Excludes:
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival, USD20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo)
- All international and domestic air tickets with airport and departure taxes (Cambodia USD25).
- International Airfare
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry...).
- Personal travel insurance (must include helicopter evacuation for Cambodia).
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels' porters.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusion above.