Day 1 - Arrive in Siem Reap (D)
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Your time in Siem Reap begins with a tethered helium balloon ride that takes you 120m up into the air. Spend this afternoon exploring the famous Angkor Wat before enjoying a champagne cruise aboard a stylish riverboat on Tonle Sap Lake at sunset. Finally, we will bring you to the lakeside Abacus Restaurant to savor a dinner of fine Asian-influenced French cuisine. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2 - Siem Reap (B,L)
Spend this morning cycling amongst the ancient monuments to discover Angkor's grandeur. Some of the must-visits include Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King, the former Royal Palace as well as Ta Prohm temple. Continue to the ancient Sra Srang reservoir to enjoy a picnic lunch amidst the tranquility. Cycle back to your hotel and the rest of the afternoon is free at your leisure to shop for souvenirs or to enjoy a spa treatment. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 - Siem Reap - Departure (B)
Visiting a temple this morning, receive special blessings from Buddhist monks in a private blessing ceremony. Then, enjoy some time at leisure until your transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Tour Price & Value:: This is a private tour and the price per person varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, the hotel ratings and your departure date. If you want to get a tailor made price quote for this tour, please fill out the online tour inquiry form and give us as much information as possible about your trip. Our online travel experts will be at your service.
Tour Price Includes:
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle unless stated otherwise.
- Transfers from and to airport.
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
- Activities as outlined in the itinerary.
- Champagne cruise on Tonlé Sap Lake.
- Monk blessing ceremony.
- 1h relaxing massage at the hotel.
- Daily drinking water and cold towels
Tour Price Excludes:
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- International and Domestic Flights.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
- Tips, Travel insurance (must include helicopter evacuation for Cambodia).
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival, USD20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo)
- All international and domestic air tickets. International Airfare –
- Camera/video entrance fees.